Mon-Sat: 10.00 AM-07.00 PM

Send complaints online regarding CIVIC ISSUES

You can send complaints related to Civic issues (public grievance); can be related to any government department such as the municipality, BBMP, Roads, Traffic.

How to send details -
1. Send an email to Civil @
2. Share a proper description of your problem with your location.
3. Your contact number

Note - Do not share false complaints, Only Bangalore.

Civil affairs are managed by the Civil Task Force and contribute in the form of volunteering.

Read FAQ

We maintain an end to end privacy concerning any of our clients and provide undisclosed service.

Don't hesitate to contact us